How to reach us
Val Gardena can be reached using the Brenner Motorway (A 22).
Coming from north, follow the route Innsbruck - Brennero - Chiusa. Coming from south, follow Verona - Trento - Bolzano. Take the Chiusa/Val Gardena exit. Following the well-marked roads, you should reach Ortisei in about 20 minutes.
Travelling in winter: to avoid problems on snow-covered roads we suggest winter tyres or snow chains.
From Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Belgium, there are good IC and EC connections, coming from Munich, Innsbruck, Brennero to Bressanone or Bolzano.
Some trains stop in Chiusa. A bus service transports you from Bressanone and Bolzano almost every hour to Val Gardena.
The nearest airports are in Bolzano, Innsbruck, Verona, Brescia, Bergamo and Treviso.
- Bolzano/Bozen airport (ca. 40 km - 50 min.)
- Innsbruck airport (ca. 120 km - 1 h 15 min.)
- Verona airport (ca. 190 km - 2 h)
- Brescia airport (ca. 230 km - 2 h 20 min.)
- Bergamo airport (ca. 270 km - 2 h 45 min.)
- Treviso airport (ca. 170 km - 3 h)
Offers short flights for independent travelers to Treviso and Bergamo, which make for quick transfers to South Tyrol and Val Gardena.
Transfers from Milano/Bergamo and Verona/Brescia airports to Val Gardena.